When we say our hive team is amazing, we’re really not exaggerating. The BKN team is packed with so many incredibly talented and passionate people—and our ladies are no exception. Much like a beehive, we have some pretty fierce females working behind the scenes!
In honor of International Women’s Month and our #myQueenBee🐝 campaign, we thought we'd take this opportunity to share just how inspiring, empowered, and supportive some of our resident queen bees truly are. So, without further adieu, introducing three of our powerhouse hive ladies: Jeneé Mullings, Cat Davis, and Dahlia Duncan-Busby!
Jeneé Mullings, customer care teamHow do you rock your femininity?
- My femininity is in my softness; in the daily permission I give myself to be warm and light. I work to embody a kindness that accepts, and that gives room for continual growth without rigid expectations.
- Phylicia Rashad — Mrs. Huxtable practically raised me!!
- baking banana bread, hot oil hair treatments, dry brushing
- curious, passionate, loving
Cat Davis, creative directorHow do you rock your femininity?
- Working out and moving! Soul Cycle, Barry’s Bootcamp, vinyasa yoga, surfing, all of it! Feeling strong and empowered in my body makes me feel like I can take on any challenge.
- Sylvia Earle—marine biologist, author, National Geographic explorer-in-residence, and passionate environmental advocate. She is such an inspiration (and a total badass).
- yoga, B.Powered face masks, carving out time to spend in nature
- resilient, adventurous, passionate
Dahlia Duncan-Busby, warehouse senseiHow do you rock your femininity?
- Running a section of the company that is usually male dominated makes me feel super empowered. I can literally take on anything that is thrown my way because of how confident I am becoming through this role.
- Stacy Brumble—Mother of five, long time business owner (25 years), Toronto native, my mother.
- bath time with essential oils, cooking, blasting my fave tunes :)
- powerful, caring, spontaneous
What Cat & Jeneé have to say about Dahlia: